Friday, November 24, 2006

Yeh hai meri kahani

Not sure what bit Nil ......

It has been days ……. when I have not spoken about things revolving around.
First thing that I should understand is that I am no more a person who thinks and things happen.
Everything has to go in such a way that I don’t understand and I should do what others want
Well is it applicable to me ????
Ans is: YES….BECAUSE YOU ARE …………………………………………………..
( Depends on what you are )
Is this a Full stop or a beginning of or the ending of my thought process? Well I don’t know the answer but I am clear on few points
1. I have to do things which are not in my control
2. I have to change myself in such a way that I don’t exists on this planet
3. I have to do things which I don’t understand
4. And I am only responsible of what happens in others life because of me.

Is this what I want do……………………………………………………………………………………………………………?

I think everybody does that. Each and every person does it to an extent to make others feel better, Happy or may be kind of appreciate what you have done.
But is that good……….. Never because if you do that people will expect more out of you and then 4 Principal’s of unhappiness applies to you.
And Now you are history and if you die doing all this… Nobody cares of you.
Any false expectations are created by true values.

2 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger Amey Bhide said...

False expectations are created by true values ........ awesome statement. Proves you gotta take a vacation with ya wife.

-AmeDa

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already have taken a vacation... i think True values are created Falsely....

heehheeheehheehehhe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home